Spring bulb planning
People often ask me how I get my garden to look so good. The answer is simple….planning.
When deciding which bulbs to plant and where to plant them, there are 5 key things to take into consideration;
- Flowering time – the month in which the bulbs will flower
- Position – where in the border/pot they sit and the amount of sun/shade available
- Height – the height of the flower
- Colour – the colour scheme of the flowers
- Soil types – the types of soil in my garden/pots and the bulbs best suited to those conditions
Watch the video below to find out more;
All of this information can be found for each bulb on the website so there is no excuse for not having a blooming great garden next Spring!